ISSNIP 2007 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Sensors,
Sensor Networks and Information Processing
3-6 December 2007 Melbourne, Australia
The 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing - 2007 (ISSNIP 2007) will be held in Melbourne, Australia during December 2007. The conference will focus on both theory and applications of intelligent sensors and smart systems. The conference is running under the umbrella of ARC Research Network on Sensor Networks.
- Click here for the ISSNIP 2007 conference report.
- Click here to go to the official ISSNIP 2007 conference web page.
- Click here to download the pdf version of the call for paper.
- Click here to download the pdf version of the call for poster.
Call for Paper (CFP):
The Third International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing - 2007 (ISSNIP 2007) will be held in Melbourne during the period of December 3-6, 2007. This event is running under the umbrella of ARC Research Network on Sensor Networks (www.ee.unimelb.edu.au/ISSNIP/). The conference will focus on both theory and applications of intelligent sensors and smart systems. The conference will incorporate several symposia focussing on specific areas of sensor research. The conference is now calling for papers on the following topics (but not limited to):
Topics of interest in this area include modeling of specific sensor networks and sensor arrays, methods for ad hoc deployment, algorithms for sensor localization and tracking of mobile users, energy issues, in-situ calibration methods. Also, current sensor network architectures such as Dynamic sensor networks, Hierarchical clustering architectures, Attribute-based named nets, routing protocols, media access control, distributed and collaborative signal processing. Intelligent sensor technologies and applications.
Sensor Fusion and Tracking:
Areas of general interest include but are not limited to Multi-sensor fusion, Target detection and tracking, Target recognition, Data association, Sensor registration, Situation assessment, Image or sensor data fusion, Distributed inference and fusion, Sensor tasking and control, Sensor scheduling and optimization.
Intelligent Information Processing:
Machine Intelligence methods such as Adaptive Learning and Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Genetic algorithms, Hybrid intelligent systems, Multi-agent systems such as reinforcement learning, Intelligent control with possible applications to sensor technology. Other topics of interest include hardware implementations, new coding and compression techniques, new online monitoring and data collection methods.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers, up to 6 pages in length, using electronic submission via the conference web site. Papers will be fully refereed and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Based on previous success the conference committee is planning a number of symposiums which will focus on particular areas of sensor networks. Those interested in organizing a symposium are invited to visit the conference website to obtain the guidelines. Successful proposals will be displayed on the website as they become available.
UPDATE: The following symposia are planned for ISSNIP 2007:
- Symposium on Middleware for Sensor Networks (MiSS'07).
- Autonomous Configurability and Control in Dynamic Wireless Networks.
- Symposium on Machine Learning and Applications.
- Symposium on Environmental Sensor Networks.
- Sensor Fusion, Intelligent Sensors and Applications.
- Sensor Networks.
- Information Processing in Sensor Networks.
- Biomedical Image Processing and Bioinformatics.
- Computational Intelligence and Networked Sensors in Healthcare.
- Computational Intelligence for Sensor Networks.
- Conference dates: December 3-6, 2007
- Tutorial: December 3, 2007
- Submission deadline: July 31, 2007
- Notification of acceptance: September 14, 2007
- Camera ready manuscript: October 1, 2007
Click here for more details.
Third Internaional Conference on Information and Automation for Sustainability: ICIAfS2007
Second Intelligent Vehicles and Road Infrastructure Conference: IVRI'07
Click here for more details.